- Group size2 to 10 peoples
- Max-Altitude:1000 m/ 3280.84ft
- Fitness level : Easy/Moderate
- Destination : Nepal
- Arrival on: Pokhara
- Departure From: Pokhara
- Distance:15 to 26 KM Approx
- Average Ride Distance: 2 to 3hours
Pame Village is one of best mountain biking playground and popular for novice/ recreational trail riders in Pokhara. However, we could make it an optional ride with easy to intermediate trails based on the pace, mountain biking skill or demand of the riders. This area is famous for fishing and fishery among local people. You will see the beautiful Harpan River Valley and on both sides the towering hills called Naundanda and Bhumdi. The ride will offer amazing views of rice paddies, pasture land, Panchase Village, Annapurna South and Mount Fishtail on a clear day. The valley in between is our best cross country mountain biking playground for families, children and intermediate riders who are looking for a great MTB experience along the lake, villages, river and to view people working on their farms. It is not just a biking experience; we also can enjoy swimming in a natural swimming pool if you are interested on the way back to Pokhara. It is a perfect ride for someone who is looking for an easy/intermediate ride and an enjoyable day on a mountain bike.
Highlights of the Trip
- Lake View
- Authentic village lifestyle
- Mountain View, suspension bridges and amazing trails.
- Paddy field, fishing and fish farming
60 Euros (full suspension all mountain)
50 Euros hard tail
- Mountain bike
- Guide with Mechanical back up
- Helmet, gloves and mineral water
- Guide can fix if any problems that might occur with bikes.
Not included in the price:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Guide gratuity.