- Group size2 to 10 peoples
- Max-Altitude:1600 m/5249ft
- Fitness level : Moderate/Hard
- Destination : Nepal
- Arrival on: Pokhara
- Departure From: Pokhara
- Distance:30 to 38 KM
- Average Ride Distance: 3 to 4 hours
Sarankot is a hill located just outside of Pokhara, at an altitude of 1600m. It is a popular place for mountain biking tours among locals and travelers from all over the world for its panoramic view of the breath-taking Annapurna Range. Upon arrival, you will be rewarded with views of amazing landscapes like nowhere in the world. It is probably the only 360-degree view point in the world where you can see three eight thousand foot mountains at the same time. We can see (on a clear day), amazing views of Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m) and Manaslu (8163m) along with Fishtail (Mt. Macchapuchre),Seti River, Fewa Lake and The World Peace Pagoda. It is quite a challenging uphill climb in the beginning, however worth the effort when we reach the top. We will be mountain biking through up and downhill switchbacks, Jeep and single tracks, people walking and buffalo walking trails through sub-tropical forest, rice paddy fields and authentic Nepalese villages where you will be greeted by locals. It is an awesome mountain biking experience in Pokhara for cross country, all mountain and Enduro oriented biking.
Highlights of the Trip
- Amazing ride
- Intense climb
- Epic rides
- Top bucket list biking destination among locals
- Awesome ride, amazing views of Annapurna range and Lake
- Awesome downhill optional trails and opportunity to ride and improve your skills!
- Meeting local people with traditional greeting.
- View 3 eight thousand meter peaks from one place.
65 Euros (full suspension all mountain)
55 Euros hard tail
- Mountain bike
- Guide with Mechanical back up
- Helmet, gloves and mineral water
- Guide can fix if any problems that might occur with bikes.
Not included in the price:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Guide gratuity.
Dates and Cost
We are very flexible with Departure Dates if below dates and prices are not suitable then please let us know via email we are very happy to customize your trip.
- 3rd September 2017 to 17th September 2017
- 30th September 2017 to 14th October 2017
- 25th October 2017 to 8th November 2017
- 15th November 2017 to 28th November 2017
- 1st December 2017 to 15th December 2017
- 1st April 2018 to 15th April 2018
- 16th April 2018 to 30th April 2018
- 3rd May 2018 to 18th May 2018