- Group size2 to 10 peoples
- Max-Altitude:1000 m/ 3280.84ft
- Fitness level : Easy/Moderate
- Destination : Nepal
- Arrival on: Pokhara
- Departure From: Pokhara
- Distance:35 to 40 KM Approx
- Average Ride Distance: 3 to 4 hours
Our Fewa to Begnas Lake trip explores the Pokhara Valley, Seti River Gorge, Dobilla Village, Lekhnath Rupa and the town of Begnas. It is an easy to intermediate route mostly on paved roads. Off road, we will ride through the village, and along the riverbed and paddy fields. On a clear day you will be rewarded by an amazing view of Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, the Annapurna’s, Manaslu and other Himalayan ranges.
Highlights of the Trip
- Spectacular view of 3 lakes
- Authentic colorful village showing traditional Nepali lifestyle
- Mountain view
- Suspension bridge and amazing trails.
- Paddy and farming
62 Euros (full suspension all mountain)
52 Euros hard tail
- Mountain bike
- Guide with Mechanical back up
- Helmet, gloves and mineral water
- Guide can fix if any problems that might occur with bikes.
Not included in the price:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Guide gratuity.