- Group size2 to 10 peoples
- Max-Altitude:1300 m/4265ft
- Fitness level : Moderate/Hard
- Destination : Nepal
- Arrival on: Pokhara
- Departure From: Pokhara
- Distance:30 to 35 KM
- Average Ride Distance: 3 to 5 hours
Around Phewa Lake is one of the best single tracks Mountain biking Pokhara has to offer with superb views of the Annapurna Range, Lake Valley and amazing single track through Queen Forest. We will get the opportunity to visit World Peace Pagoda, Devi’s Falls and the Tibetan Refugee Camp. We will go over suspension and wooden bridges, viewing boats, water Buffalo and lovely people working in the fields. Rolling over physically and technically challenging trails that will make your heart beat high on uphill and hair raising downhill on a super flowy single track through forest, paddy fields and along the river. We will ride along villages, Lakeshores, river beds and beautiful Phewa Lakeside on the round trip tour. We will take you to Best Mountain biking secret trails that other riders may have rarely visited.
Highlights of the Trip
- Amazing ride
- Awesome views of Annapurna Range, Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake.
- Intense uphill track
- Fun downhill with single track.
65 Euros (full suspension all mountain)
55 Euros hard tail
- Mountain bike
- Guide with Mechanical back up
- Helmet, gloves and mineral water
- Guide can fix if any problems that might occur with bikes.
Not included in the price:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Guide gratuity.